Ethically made NAVEEN Hair & Scalp Care are the outcome of on-going research and careful experimentation. In order to achieve longer-lasting results guaranteed by NAVEEN, follow these basic tips:
- Learn to use it correctly. There is no need to use too much. (NAVEEN Tips: Less is the NEW MORE)
- Use at least once a week after shampoo. Squeeze excess water from hair.
- Apply generously to the hair ends then work the product up till 2-3 cm away from roots. Avoid applying on scalp.
- Leave on 5-15 minutes; then rinse, style and reveal in healthy hair.
- For best results, follow with any of the NAVEEN Shampoo and Hair / Scalp Treatment.
- Always dry your hair with a towel by patting or stroking. Never rub your hair back and forth in circles as this action is damaging to the hair.
Ingredients List : Water, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Coco Caprylate/Caprate, DistearoylethylDimonium Chloride, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polyglyceryl-3 Dicitrate/Stearate, Glyceryl Caprylate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, LavandulaAngustifolia Flower Water*, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder*, Glyceryl Undecylenate, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil*, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Peel Oil*, Citric Acid, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil*
*ingredients from certified organic agriculture